Biology Questions for SSC are very important for the preparation of all our competitive exams. So today we have brought you Top Important objective Biology GK Questions for ssc and other competitive exams. we have asked all these questions in top government books and the previous year’s papers. so all these General Science Biology Questions can prove to be very useful for preparing all our competitive examinations like SSC, UPSC, BANK, IBPS, Railway, NET, UPTET, PTET, Other Teacher Exams, Defence Exams, Police Exams, etc. General Science is important for all government exams because about 15 to 20 Questions are asked in all government exams.
If we read these important GS Biology Questions for SSC carefully and if they do, then it will help us a lot in preparing our government exam. Therefore, we will bring you all the questions of Daily News Current Affairs and GK & GS Questions, History Questions for all classes and all these questions have been taken into consideration in the Top Most books and important questions asked in previous exams so that you will be very good at preparing your exam.
You can also download our series of Biology Quiz PDF, which you will be able to read this General science quiz very easily. You will get the link of this pdf download at the very end of this quiz, from where you will be able to download it.
Biology Questions for SSC
51. Example of positive geotropism is-
(a) Closing of flower
(b) The upward growth of stem
(c) Downwards growth of root
(d) Lateral growth of root
52. Leaves of which of the following plants are not used for the rearing of silkworms?
53. Water and mineral in the plant is transported through-
54. Number of stomata is less and sunken in-
55. Which of the following is used as rodenticide?
(a) Zinc phosphide
(b) Zinc carbonate
(c) Zinc chloride
(d) Zinc sulphide
56. Red not of sugarcane is caused by-
(a) Colletotrichum falcatum
(b) Cercospora personata
(c) Alternaria alternata
(d) Phylophthora Infestans
57. Element playing role in nitrogen fixation-
58. Branch of science which deal with the study of the skin of man-
59. Study of disease like cancer-
60. What is vermiculture?
(a) The science of raising worms
(b) The science of studying
(c) The science of killing worms
(d) None of these