Physics Questions for SSC are very important for the preparation of all our competitive exams. So today we have brought you Top Important objective Physics Questions for ssc and other competitive exams. we have asked all these questions in top government books and the previous year’s papers. so all these General Science Physics Questions can prove to be very useful for preparing all our competitive examinations like SSC, UPSC, BANK, IBPS, Railway, NET, UPTET, PTET, Other Teacher Exams, Defence Exams, Police Exams, etc. General Science is important for all government exams because about 10 to 12 Questions are asked in all government exams.
If we read these important GS Physics Questions for SSC carefully and if they do, then it will help us a lot in preparing our government exam. Therefore, we will bring you all the questions of Daily News Current Affairs and GK & GS Questions, History Questions for all classes and all these questions have been taken into consideration in the Top Most books and important questions asked in previous exams so that you will be very good at preparing your exam.
You can also download our series of Physics Quiz PDF, which you will be able to read this General science quiz very easily. You will get the link of this pdf download at the very end of this quiz, from where you will be able to download it.
Physics Questions for SSC
1. Which of the following methods is/are suitable for soil conservation in hilly region?
1. Terracing and contour bunding
2. Shifting cultivation
3. Contour ploughing
Select the correct answer using the code give below.
(a) 1 and 3 only
(b) 2 only
(c) 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3
2. National Biodiversity Authority is located at
3. The rapidly growing mass of phytoplankton covering the surface water of lake or pond is known as:
(a) Water pollution
(b) Water hyacinth
(d) Water bloom
4. Biodiversity is richer in:
(a) tropical regions
(b) polar regions
(c) temperate regions
5. Which of the gas is not known as a greenhouse gas?
(b) Carbon dioxide
(c) Nitrous oxide
6. Transboundary pollution (or) Acid rain is caused by:
(a) nitrogen oxide and sulfur dioxide
(b) Carbon monoxide
(c) Carbon dioxide
7. Acceptable “Noise Pollution Level” in India range between:
(a) 10 – 15 dec
(b) 16 – 35 dec
(c) 40 – 45 dec
(d) 70 – 100 dec
8. Endosulfan spray on cashew crop resulted in the pollution to the tune of tragedy in:
(a) Tamil Nadu
(c) Andhra Pradesh
9. Which of the following series is true about energy flow in an ecosystem?
(a) Producers -> Decomposeers -> Consumers.
(b) Decomposers -> Consumers -> Producers.
(c) Producers -> Consumers -> Decomposeers.
(d) Consumers -> Producers -> Decomposeers.
10. Chlorofluro carbons are widely used in:
(a) Micro ovens
(b) Solar heaters
(c) Washing machines